This week’s REPUTATION REVOLUTION episode features an interview with Jenna Soard, a launch strategist, a brand and design expert and a course creation ‘circus master’.
Jenna is the founder of You Can Launch, a five-part system that teaches creatives, consultants, coaches, and aspiring course creators how to launch their very first course, membership or group coaching program and sell it with Facebook and Instagram Ads.
In this interview for the Reputation Revolution podcast, Jenna and I talk about:
- Jenna’s journey from senior graphic designer at Nike to full time course creation and branding expert
- The essential questions to ask when considering whether it’s time to launch an online course
- How to create a win/win environment where your ideal client is telling you exactly what they need throughout the course creation process
- How to avoid course creation analysis paralysis
- Busting the myths that hold people back from creating an online course, program or membership
Quotable quote: ” … if somebody is not teaching in the field that you’re trying to do, if somebody is not solving the problem that you’re trying to solve, the problem isn’t big enough”.
CONNECT WITH JENNA: