If you’ve ever thought about, or been inspired by, the idea of building a movement to create change around a cause or issue you’re passionate about, I have quite the story for you on this episode of the Reputation Revolution podcast.
Today’s guest Jane Evans has had a stunning career in advertising. She gave Cate Blanchett her first job, created Australia’s first craft beer and ran her own multi-million dollar agency with clients like Revlon and Maserati. Today, Jane is the founder of Uninvisibility, a global media initiative dedicated to “unleashing the power of midlife women”.
The Uninvisibility mantra?
“Midlife women still have half a life to live with zero f**ks left to give. We are no longer prepared to operate in a world where only female youth and beauty is celebrated. We’re here to show you what we’re made of.”
In this energetic and motivating conversation, Jane and I cover a lot of ground, including:
- Jane’s personal story discovering a need for a platform that helps midlife women step into the spotlight
- The journey to a project launch that resulted in two million hashtag views in first two weeks
- How the movement provided the foundation for a new communications agency for female creators as well as a training course for midlife women in media and advertising
- How providing a solution can be far more powerful than engaging in ‘cancel culture’
- Finding your early adopters and giving them a great story to tell
- A movement-building social media strategy
- The deep-diving and storytelling required to change the narrative about a cause or issue
- Jane’s new book: Invisible to Invaluable: Unleashing the Power of Midlife Women
If there is an issue or cause you care about and you want to create a movement for change, this episode is designed to inspire you into action!
CONNECT WITH JANE: