EPISODE 5 OF THE REPUTATION REVOLUTION PODCAST
In this episode of the Reputation Revolution podcast we focus on why it’s important for aspiring leaders to establish an online content hub or ‘home base’ for their personal brand. In other words, a blog.
Topics covered include:
- which blogging platform you should consider using;
- quality versus quantity, and how many times per week you should blog;
- the various different types of blog posts thought leaders publish e.g. how-to advice, opinion pieces, case studies, interviews with third-party experts, personal stories, ‘listicles’, guest posts submitted by other writers, self-promotion.
We also look at the power of publishing multi-media content (i.e. audio and video), and why building momentum is critical to successful content marketing.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Jonathan Fields’ blog – http://www.jonathanfields.com/read/
- StudioPress theme showcase – http://www.studiopress.com/showcase
- “Why I Will Be Blogging Less” – http://michaelhyatt.com/my-new-blogging-frequency.html
- Mark Schaefer’s blog – http://www.businessesgrow.com/blog/
- SlideShare – http://www.slideshare.net/
I hope you get something out of this episode of Reputation Revolution. Remember to subscribe on iTunes and not miss an episode! And if you enjoy what you hear, I’d really love it if you could leave a review on iTunes. Thanks!