Episode 188 of Reputation Revolution is all about video, video, video – with guest Jonathan Creek. Jonathan is an award winning investigative journalist turned viral video expert.
He is also the author of the recently released book Like, Comment, Share, Buy – The beginner’s guide to marketing your business with video storytelling and founder of digital marketing agency Virable.
In this conversation, Jonathan and I explored:
- Long form or short form videos? (The answer might be different to what you think)
- The formula for creating shareable videos that people connect with
- The ‘spread factor’ – why videos go viral
- Jonathan’s favourite storytelling framework
- Why corporate videos are boring (from someone who makes them!)
- Expert tips for creating video content that gets attention and creates connection.
This is a jam-packed conversation on how to use video more effectively to build your personal brand and develop a thought leadership position in the marketplace.
CONNECT WITH JONATHAN: